14 Nisan 2009 Salı

Stream of Consciousness/On visa in Digiland

It's been awhile since I stopped seeking knowledge. I feel refreshed now like a hamster which is unwilling to spin in circles... It's been a decent week with new acquaintances and a vast digital world lying ahead of me... How long has it been since I read an article about education? I don't remember... Mark Prensky's articles were quite awakening for me since I've come to terms with the changing and ever growing digital world. I refuse to be a digital immigrant though. Is it possible to upgrade myself as a digital native?

My new acquaintances are amazing! They are full of ideas and creativity... It makes me feel like I belong to a group for the first time in so many years...

Wiki is quite intiguing! I feel like an important teacher when I contribute...

I still have so much to uncover, to share, and to learn!

I used to blog for my stories and poems but this is the first time I am reflecting on my profession... This feels liberating.!

I still have to make a list of the websites Sirin posted on our forums. This will create a wave of innovation on my students....

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder