21 Nisan 2009 Salı

Talk the talk! Walk the walk! Blog the Blog!

This blogging thing has gone under my system and not only I but my students are also enjoying this world and exploring ourselves...

Following my fellow classmates' blogs also opens up the ways to new possibilities and knowledge which I find mesmerizing! If I'd had this motivation many years ago, I wouldn't have dropped out of my masters program, but back then and up to now I had no faith in ELT... There I said it, I got it out of my chest...But now, I belive in the power of what I'm learning and what I'm teaching my students... Restoring faith is such an essential part of what we're doing!

1 yorum:

  1. Hello Neslihan! Your contribution to your blog clearly displays high motivation and passion. The best thing I like about this course that I have found people that I can have a good conversation like you and learn from, too. I'm sorry that you couldn't complete your masters program. But I think making an attempt means a lot. You must have good academic skills. I couldn't even think of doing my master's... I completely agree that cyber world is a different, student-friendly dimension which brings back the faith to us. Good luck with your students and their blogging.

    YanıtlaSil